Job: Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£25,000 to £35,000 dependent upon experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic company in the Midlands who manufacturer a diverse range of tube manipulations and pipe assemblies. They are looking for an Engineering Manager who is going to be very pro-active and help drive their workforce. Driving new business and develop their relationships with their existing client, has proven very effective winning new business from leading HGV and Automotive companies. They are planning to keep up the great work and increase their product range.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing and maintain the existing production process, to minimise downtime and optimise assembly flow
- Identify and resolve production bottlenecks
- Identify opportunities for improvement including the introduction of new technology
- Lead and contribute to projects to ensure successful NPI
- Developing and managing the production process to ensure everything is going to plan
- Production and Intelligent Automation
- Create accurate work studies across the shop floor identifying areas for improvement with the emphasis on bottleneck areas.
- Engage Design in improving work practices to gain efficiency improvement
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a production/manufacturing engineer
- HNC/HND/ Degree Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in implementing lean initiatives
- Able to read and interpret 3D CAD drawings
If you feel this role suits your experience and you are looking for a new challenge where every day will be different, then we are awaiting your application!
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.