Job: Production Engineer (Electrical)
|Job Title:||Production Engineer (Electrical)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Production Engineer (Electrical)
£35,000 - £43,000 dependent upon experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Production Engineer who has experience working with the manufacture of large electrical/electro-mechanical machinery to join a leading supplier of advanced technology. They are a multinational company who supply machinery to the the Automotive, Aerospace, space and consumer product sectors to name a few.
They are looking for a Production Engineer who is confident to contribute towards company improvements and processes. In this varied role You will be responsible for ensuring assembly times and line layouts are maintained through team leaders and operational teams. Additional responsibilities will include supporting Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing improvements and providing guidance on electrical components such as cable, connector selection, wiring and suitability. You will also work in collaboration with the R&D team and provide expert input on NPI.
To fulfil this exciting role they are seeking a engineer with the following skills/experience
- HND/BEng in an Electrical discipline or 10 years related experience in an manufacturing environment
- 5 years minimum relevant experience as a Production Engineer
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Proven track record of supporting NPI to manufacture
- Understanding of PCB assemblies and test processes
- Experience working with low voltage mains and 3 phase power circuits will be an advantage.
- You should have strong problem solving and electrical fault finding skills.
- Experience of Project Management is beneficial
- Experience working with electrical production processes i.e. SOP and CIW processes
- Understanding of basic electrical and electronic principles
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.