Job: Production Engineer/ CNC Programmer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer/ CNC Programmer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary in line with your experience|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Competitive Salary in line with your experience
Do you like challenges? Looking for something new and exciting?
This is a great opportunity to make your mark on a successful company, not only will you get the chance to be very creative but you will also be making a difference to lives in Essex.
This is a brand new site working on a very exciting project which will be a challenge, but who doesn’t like challenges?
You will be one of the first engineers on this site with the opportunity to progress and enhance your skills; the training program is sensational with the opportunity to train in Italy before being part of the commissioning and set up of a newly purchased 5-axis CNC machine (34 feet long) set for installation in September.
You will be reporting to the Production Manager and work on weekly targets to ensure the successful setup and then ongoing continuous improvement of this new factory and its production capabilities.
They are looking for an Experienced Production Engineer/ CNC Programmer. In addition, they would like an engineer experienced in working with 5-axis machinery and in CNC programming. Working in a forward-thinking environment, you will focus on right first time production to deliver a high-quality final product. The experience of working hands on in programming on and offline will be an advantage. You will also get involved in product assembly.
- Create accurate work studies across the shop floor identifying areas for improvement with the emphasis on bottleneck areas.
- Engage Design in improving work practices to gain efficiency improvements
- Design fixture’s and jigs focusing on H&S with Right First Time
- Create Safe Systems Of Work for transportation and connection of products onsite
- Support process and production improvement initiatives across the business
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a CNC programmer or Production Engineer
- CNC Programming
- Experience with 5 –axis machinery
- CAD/CAM experience
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Assembly experience
- Electrical experience
- 17th Edition Qualification
- Knowledge of Assembly techniques
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Work Study Techniques
- DIY Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to be able to push your skill set and progress within a successful company.
Apply now at email@example.com or contact Choleigh McGuire at Monarch Engineering on 0121 237 3118