Job: Production Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Production Improvement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are looking for a Production Improvement Manager who is interested in an exciting new challenge working for one of the UK’s leading Specialist’s in research and development within the Medical sector. Utilising your ability to pay attention to detail and come up with creative solutions your key role will be to identify, design, validate, and implement improvements to existing processes and products within manufacturing.
This will include leading a dedicated production improvement team and working closely with your colleagues in research, design and manufacturing to achieve projects of varying complexity.
This position will not only challenge you as an engineer but is also a great role to develop your skills, knowledge and leadership.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Utilise your specialist knowledge of immunoassays to contribute to the specification and design of future products.
- To ensure hazardous chemicals and reagents are handled appropriately and according to COSHH regulations.
- To develop/contribute to new techniques/scientific understanding that will improve upon existing and future products.
- Proactively communicate the progress of projects to senior management and all other active stakeholders.
- Critically assess raw materials and generate material specifications for all new components
- Assess new materials and equipment to determine suitability including full process and equipment validation
- Active participation in root cause investigations to resolve non-conformities
- Represent the Company at scientific seminars/conferences as required.
Sound interesting? To carry out this role they are seeking a proven team leader or manager with a background in production improvement within a medical/pharmaceutical environment including extensive experience of laboratory work. A relevant degree in biological sciences or engineering is also key as well as broad knowledge of the development and manufacture of immunology and immunodiagnostics products
If this sounds like you, then we are awaiting your application! To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.