Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience plus benefits
Are you proactive ambitious project leader? Are you looking for a new challenge and the chance to work in one of the highest tech companies in the UK?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies and working with some amazing engineers. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies and innovations to help shape future solutions for the manufacturing industry.
You will need to have a great vision for the future as you will be contributing towards the delivery of some fantastic projects, ensuring that these projects are delivered on time and to high quality. You will have great technical knowledge of designing, manufacturing and commissioning special purpose machines, tooling and fixings. You should have extensive experience with customers and be able to deal with suppliers.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Excellent educational background: in engineering within design or manufacturing
- At least 10 years industrial experience working as an engineer
- Expert technical knowledge of manufacturing or designing
- Experience within special purpose machinery
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems
- You should have great experience understanding PLC controllers and fault finding
- Knowledge of MED and digital engineering
- Experience in NPI and product development cycle
- Experience of installing capital plant
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.