Job: Programme/Business Development Manager - NVH Testing
|Job Title:||Programme/Business Development Manager - NVH Testing|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Competitive Benefits + Relocation Support|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This position is a rare opportunity to join an established team of talented NVH consultants well known throughout the industry for their expertise and ability to develop leading-edge technology and processes. In addition to a challenging and fulfilling role the business will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including performance related bonus opportunity.
This role will suit someone with a strong engineering background and previous experience of NVH testing and processes - ideally within the automotive sector. You will need prior experience developing Noise and Vibration projects including writing and delivering technical proposals to clients. As well as a strong technical background you will need the commercial ability to support our sales team as you manage and develop new and existing client accounts ensuring that they are in line with company and individual targets. Previous business development experience and a track record of success in developing new and repeat business are key.
In addition, this role will require frequent travel mainly within the UK and Europe.
To successfully apply for this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- A strong technical background in acoustics and vibration
- Knowledge of engineering theory and design – in particular on noise and vibration
- Strong relationship management experience, liaising with both new and existing clients
- Strong Business Development Experience
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- A track record of success within Sales and Business Development
- Experience and Knowledge of Sound and Vibration test equipment
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively email for more information.