Focused on high margin, technology-driven markets the company continue to go from strength to strength as they seek to solve complex engineering problems for their customers. A business with a purpose their cutting edge technology seeks to address global challenges including air pollution, improved healthcare and better use of our natural resources.
Do you want to be part of their success? They sustain their market leadership by continuously advancing their expertise and joining them as Project CAD Designer you will lead projects dedicated to advancing their production capability. This will include but is not limited to the continued introduction of automated technology into the site.
Key skills/experience for required for this role include:
- HND Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Good 2D and 3D CAD skills – Solidworks and AutoCAD experience are beneficial but not essential
- The ability to generate equipment and installation specifications
- Ability to prepare mechanical and electrical drawings
- A good understanding of machine design standards
- Basic understanding of PLC controlled automatic equipment as it relates to the design of automated equipment
- Previous project organisation skills including maintaining project scope, schedule and budget
- Prior experience overseeing the installation and commissioning of equipment
To apply for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org