Job: Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Your key responsibility will be to assist with the successful co-ordination, monitoring and control of key projects within R&D. To do this you will focus on accurate monitoring of project progress as well as developing and controlling project management activities and documentation. A high level of organisational ability is required as you adhere to project governance policies and report updates and any matters for escalation to senior management.
Is this your next step? Working alongside a number of experienced project managers and reporting into the Head of R&D your role will have plenty of scope for development within the business as you contribute and grow within the position. To start though you can expect the following day to day responsibilities:
- Assist project leaders with planning and managing projects to ensure they meet cost quality and deadline targets.
- Update and maintain the PMO dashboard monthly ensuring accurate financial tracking of all projects versus target. You will then ensure any need approvals are in place chasing managers as required and addressing any governance issues.
- Monitor quarterly spend across all projects, spotting opportunities to improve current methods of financial control
- Identify need for change control requests and ensure they are raised early. Track predicted overspend as required
- KPI reporting to senior management based within UK and European HQ
- Project Management Audits
- Data mining and manipulation to identify and diagnose historical issues and spot trends in project performance
- Project cost calculations
- Organise senior management project review meetings
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
To carry out this position they require an experienced project co-ordinator with a background in project delivery, applied knowledge of project management and good data/statistical analysis skills. In addition any experience with ERP or PDM systems would be beneficial as would a recognised project management qualification. Great communication and presentation skills are also key as you collaborate with key stakeholders across the business.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com