Job: Project Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Project Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Available they have a project design role that will hold full responsibility for product design from customer brief through to concept, detailed drawing, product specification, and test and into manufacture. A varied role you will work in a customer facing position working closely with sales, development, test, purchasing, manufacturing and quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of all design activities from concept through to production
- Robust design in accordance with TS16949
- Investigation of design factors including function, materials, performance, cost and operational performance
- 2D and 3D CAD drawing, BOM, Technical specifications, DFMEA, tolerance calculations, CFD & FEA analysis
- Customer technical liaison on new projects ensuring designs meet and exceed expectations
- Responsible for product design and component tooling spend up to £500k
- Preparation of supplier requests for quotation data and support of supplier selection
- Technical content and design work required to support new contract tenders
Sound Interesting? The client are seeking applications that evidence the following skills/experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or HNC/HND plus experience
- Minimum 3 years engineering design experience
- Strong 3D CAD skills ideally Inventor
- Experience in one of the following would be highly beneficial but is not essential: automotive components, pumps, filters, filtration products, fuel systems or similar
- A proven ability to work to a set design process in line with a quality standard such as TS16949
To apply for this exciting new role please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent14 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent20 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...
Permanent22 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanent20 days ago
RF Design Engineer – Components Location – Herefordshire Salary - £35,000-£45,000 Are you currently looking for a new and exciting role within RF Engineering? We are looking for the industries most experienced RF Design Engineers to join a market ...