Job: Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Part of a multi-national business the company supply rotating and capital equipment to the Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food sectors. They have ambitious targets to increase their market share as a group and as a gold level Investor in people they can offer you excellent career development opportunities.
As Project Engineer your role will be based within their UK manufacturing facility in Crewe. You will be responsible for the management of multiple NPI projects including all project documentation and drawings, engineering improvements and modifications to the company’s product range.
Your main tasks in this role will include:
- Full lifecycle project management including working closely with suppliers to meet technical requirements and liaising with the customer from brief through product design & development, product manufacture and inspection.
- The correct submission of documentation ensuring products meet legislative requirements and are produced in line with customer order, product specification and all relevant engineering standards.
- Utilise Solidworks to design and draught products to specification and for ease of manufacture. This will include 3D Design as well as design analysis and calculations.
- Produce Bills of Materials (BOM) and Item Codes. Provide technical support to other teams as required.
- Positively contribute to ongoing process and product improvement strategies.
To be successful in this role they are seeking an HNC/HND/Degree qualified mechanical engineer with good 3D CAD skills – ideally Solidworks and experience in Design for Manufacture ideally on a project basis. They would also like you to demonstrate knowledge of Value Analysis and Value Engineering.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com