Job: Project Manager
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is a new vacancy due to company growth and increased investment in New Product Development and will suit a professional project manager with previous experience in the successful delivery of NPD projects.
This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and manufacturing presence here in the UK. They are offering a varied role where you will lead a range of NPD projects working closely alongside their engineering team.
Your role will be to work with key stakeholders across the business to deliver high value NPD projects on time, to budget and to specification. You will manage projects through a stage-gate process of 5/6 steps ensuring successful new product development and introduction.
Skills required for this role include:
- Degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent HNC/HND + experience)
- Proven experience in project management of NPD projects including full responsibility for bringing key NPD projects in on time and to budget.
- Understanding of the design process and experience in a stage-gate/phase-gate project management process
- Professional qualification in project management i.e. Prince 2, PMP or PMI
- Track record managing projects for the development of complex products to be manufactured on a low volume basis.
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org