Job: Project Manager
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£40-45,000 + benefits
This leading manufacturer of high precision machinery and instrumentation is seeking an experienced project manager to lead R&D, product development and business projects within an agile environment.
Working in a cross-functional role you will work with a multi-disciplined team to coordinate and lead projects in line with SQDC targets on behalf of multiple customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of new product and business improvement projects to agreed project goals
- Understand key project drivers including time, quality and cost to successfully meet project requirements
- Develop and manage project financial budgets, project plans and forecasts working closely with project stakeholders to achieve them
- Assist in identifying and acquiring project resources as required, escalating any potential gaps to senior management.
- Identify opportunities for business change and work with key stakeholders to facilitate them
A proven track record of successful project management within an engineering/manufacturing environment is essential for this role. As is the ability to lead and inspire a multi-disciplined team. The business is also looking for individuals with an understanding of modern product development and manufacturing techniques.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org