Job: Project Manager (Engineering)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Engineering)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits plus relocation support available|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Joining a growing manufacturing business headquartered in the Warwickshire area you will work closely with the onsite R&D team as the business brings to market next generation products.
Responsibilities will include effective project planning to manage projects through a stage gate management process, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to meet project delivery targets. You will also need to manage change to project scope, schedule and costs as and when they arise.
To carry out this role they are looking for an experience project manager with the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable experience of project Management within an engineering environment
- Proven experience in project management of NPD projects including full responsibility for bringing key NPD projects in on time and to budget.
- Degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent HNC/HND + experience)
- Understanding of the design process and experience in a stage-gate/phase-gate project management process
- A Professional qualification in project management i.e. Prince 2, PMP or PMI would be beneficial.
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org