Job: Project Manager - Systems Integration
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Systems Integration|
|Salary:||£45000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: MBO, Bonus Incentive, contributory pension and private healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This is a nationwide position allowing the successful candidate to work from home. Travel to site and to visit key customers will be required though making a central location ideal.
Available is a competitive salary plus bonus.
This work from home role is for an experienced project manager to provide project management and solution architecture across the systems integration business of a multi-national manufacturer. You will be responsible for implementing and supporting the system integration of both internal and third party products relating to the design, build and implementation of the healthcare environment.
Critical to the day-to-day management of client projects you will be accountable for the delivery of projects on time, to budget and to requirement. This will include ownership of multiple projects from pitch to full completion and will require continuous liaison with client project teams and 3rd party suppliers. As such excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical parties are key.
Responsibilities will include defining project scope, estimating time and resource requirements, project plans and quality assurance. You will also manage staff as required when assigned to your projects and be able to provide solutions as and when issues arise. The role requires a hands on project manager able to write a comprehensive project proposal and identify key requirements and technical specifications.
To perform this role they are looking for the following skills/experience:
- A qualified mechanical or electrical engineer with a background in the construction environment
- Proven project management experience delivering M&E projects within the construction industry, preferably within a healthcare environment
- A project management qualification is desirable i.e. Prince 2 or PMP
- Knowledge of UK building regulations in the healthcare sector & CDM regulations
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to travel throughout the UK is essential and occasional overnight stays plus overseas travel will also be required.
To apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org