Job: R&D Manager - Medical
|Job Title:||R&D Manager - Medical|
|Salary:||Highly competitive salary in line with a senior position + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Despite their market leader status, this is a growing team and some change will be required to ensure they are set up to successfully achieve the businesses plans for continued new product development whilst maintaining the focus needed on existing products. As such excellent people management skills are essential to manage this large multi-disciplined engineering team.
The business will be looking for you to drive results in the following key areas:
- Technology investigation and development to sustain the development of next-generation products
- Enhance the company’s technology knowledge base
- Engage with and support business development activities to align product developments with customer expectation
- Manage multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams (mechanical, industrial, CAD, software and electronics engineers)
- Manage design and development projects and feasibility studies to meet projects cost, quality and time requirements
In return, they can offer an autonomous management position with the ability to strategically impact the R&D activity within a global brand. They can also offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as business perks including an onsite nursery and flexible working. In addition, a free shuttle service is offered from local train stations increasing access to the site from areas including East London.
To discuss this opportunity further in relation to your skills and experience please get in touch on 0121 237 3304 or by email email@example.com
A full job specification can be provided on request.