Job: R&D Project Leader
|Job Title:||R&D Project Leader|
|Salary:||Competitive Rate Available|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Poole|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Agency: Monarch Engineering
Salary / Rate: Competitive Rate
I am currently looking to recruit the industry's top Project Leaders for a mechanical design role in the Essex area. If you are an innovative project manager, passionate about your role and keen to work in a varied and challenging environment to bring new technology to market then we are keen to hear from you.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team, in accordance with company procedures. You will be working with a team to develop new product design, and full life cycle designs. Using technical and product knowledge along with your problem solving abilities, you will support other team members and other developments.
Interested? In return you will be working with a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology.
To fill this exciting role they require the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience plus HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prince 2 / PMP / AMP certified
- Project manager/leader with at least 3 years R&D/new product development project management experience with track record of delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; confident in front of project teams and senior management
- Strong leadership, team coach and facilitator, a builder and empower of people
- Proficient in the use of related tool (e.g MS Office, Powerpoint, Project)
- Generating ideas and selecting the best way forward according to requirements
- Working in a highly regulated and audited environment
To apply to this role please send your CV to email@example.com