Job: R&D Project Manager
|Job Title:||R&D Project Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and benefits|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
The business will be looking for you to drive results in the following key areas:
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to deliver NPD/NPI projects within budget, on time and to agreed standards
- Present regular process updates and escalate any issues to senior management
- Identify and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Crate and maintain project plans, risk management registers and project estimates
- Identify improvements to existing processes within the business
In return, they can offer a leadership position with the ability to impact the R&D activity within a global brand. They can also offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as business perks including an onsite nursery and flexible working. In addition, a free shuttle service is offered from local train stations increasing access to site from areas including East London.
Key skills they require include:
- Experienced project manager/leader with a minimum 3 years R&D/NPD project management experience
- Applied knowledge of product design and development
- Strong leadership skills, proven team coach and facilitator
- Good problem-solving skills, able to generate ideas and select the best way forward
- Experienced working within a highly regulated and audited environment – medical devices would be beneficial
- Qualified engineer (Degree/HND/HNC) and professional project manager (Prince 2, APM or PMP certified)
A full job specification can be provided on request.
Find Your Job
Permanent16 days ago
This position comes to market from one of the UK’s leading technology centers who are dedicated to the continuous advancement of technology and processes within the Manufacturing and Construction sectors across the UK. Working across the construct...