£40-45,000 + benefits
This leading manufacturer of high precision machinery and instrumentation is seeking an ambitious engineer to take on the role of Team leader.
Responsible for all R&D related activity related to their main product line you will lead a team of 6 multi-disciplined engineers including mechanical, electronic, firmware and systems engineers. Your team will focus on the ongoing development of high performance, cost-effective and reliable systems to meet customer requirements across sectors including the pharmaceutical and chemical markets.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Strong man-management of a multi-disciplined team
- Ongoing improvement of the existing product line, bringing the team together to solve ongoing design and manufacturing issues on a project basis
- Working closely with internal and external customers in a client facing role
- Once existing design concerns are resolved transition team focus to a heavier research focus, identifying market requirements that will lead to the development of next-generation products.
- Ensure all developed products are compliant with regulations
Sound interesting? The client is seeking a qualified engineer with proven design and development experience within a similar environment able to solve complex system problems. Ideally, you will have worked with high precision electro-mechanical products, measurement equipment or scientific instrumentation previously. Whilst your own background maybe systems, mechanical or electronic engineering its key you have a broad technical understanding to understand and manage all disciplines within your team. Strong leadership skills are also required and ideally, you will be able to demonstrate previous leadership/management experience.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org