My client, based in Stevenage, is searching for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate to be a part of their ever-evolving team. The business specialises in the manufacture and design of equipment for scientific analysis and this is a field in which they are world leaders. My client is dedicated to providing quality, reliability and attention to detail throughout their range of products and also throughout their business as a whole. As a family run business, they are looking for people who will share their ethos and thrive as part of their team.
As Regulatory Affairs Associate, you will be responsible for the development of the Regulatory Affairs process and its incorporation within the Quality Management System. Project management principles will need to be implemented throughout as you develop Regulatory Assurance Project Plans and plans for new product introduction. Keeping up to date with relevant global regulations will be essential as product compliance will need to be ensured against any new or changing regulations. There is also an aspect of validation testing to the role in which you will assist the multidisciplinary development team define and validate product design requirements against the current regulations.
Key Qualifications/Experience needed include:
- Educated to degree level or HNC/HND plus experience
- Experience of new product development and regulatory compliance for global markets
- Experience and knowledge of various certifications e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 61010, LVD, EMC, RoHS, CE Mark
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Understanding of project management principles
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.