Job: Research Engineer
|Job Title:||Research Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Are you creative? Are you looking for a change? Looking to work in an exciting environment when you are constantly help research new inventions and technology?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and innovations to help shape future solutions for the manufacturing industry.
Your role will include undertaking innovative research primarily focussed on non-conventional machining to improve Manufacturing Capability. You will need to ensure that all research exceeds customers’ expectations and needs, this will include managing budgets and timescales. You will have an exciting chance to develop proposals for individual research projects.
These technologies and improvements aim to provide efficiency primarily focusing on spark erosion and laser technologies with plans to undertake research in other areas.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Excellent educational background including doctorate, masters or 1st class bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in non-conventional machining is essential and specific experience with spark erosion, laser technologies, tribology or surface engineering/metrology also beneficial
- Experience in an academic or industrial Research and Development Environment.
- Experienced in producing technical reports on engineering topics
- Excellent Laboratory skills including the use of lab equipment and instrumentation
- Excellent data analysis skills
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.