RF Design Engineer – ComponentsLocation – Herefordshire
Salary - £35,000-£45,000Are you currently looking for a new and exciting role within RF Engineering?
We are looking for the industries most experienced RF Design Engineers to join a market leading company who manufacture a wide variety of professional Radio Frequency distribution equipment for a wide variety of sectors.
You will be joining a company with a 25-year history and will be responsible for working on commercial projects as well as R&D work - covering both active and passive circuit designs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the hands-on RF design and development of a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands.
- Perform RF system analysis and simulation of the RF line up.
- Deliver successful RF designs to time and budget and to be accurate in the estimating & costing, of the effort and materials required for the project.
- In depth knowledge of, and experience in, specifying, designing and characterising RF equipment including Amplifiers, Splitters & Combiners, Switches, Frequency Converters and passive networks such as Couplers, Filters, Bias Tees etc.
- A degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience and knowledge of commercially available CAD tools.
- Extensive knowledge of RF circuit theory, transmission lines, PCB layout, techniques & substrate materials.