Job Title: RF Engineer
Contract Length: 3 months contract
Start date: May 15th 2017
Shift Pattern: 12 hours per shift
Hourly Rate: 20 - 30
As the RF Engineer you will be responsible for performing chargeable testing and measurements within a busy radio approvals laboratory. You will also be involved in the generation of technical reports.
- Experience of product approval within a testing environment.
- Performing tests to ETSI and FCC/IC radio standards.
- Experience of test equipment including spectrum analysers and signal generators.
- Understanding SAR testing
- Experience of producing technical reports.
- Electronic Engineering experience