Job: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits plus relocation support available|
|REF:||KM - SEDE V2|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and manufacturing presence here in the UK. They are offering a varied role where you will work on a range of NPD projects as part of a large in-house R&D team.
Joining a department that has increased their development investment this year from £2 million to £4 million with projects focused on everything from improved vehicle efficiency, performance and safety to increasing their vehicle range this is an autonomous role with the opportunity to work on full lifecycle design.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The design and introduction of electrical distribution system (EDS) software and hardware required for vehicles
- Electrical schematic and wiring harness design
- Electrical harness routing
- Vehicle electrical trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Handling supplier queries and supporting prototype builds
- Contribute to electrical engineering strategy for system and sub-system development
- Software, harness, component and subsystem validation and approval
To fulfil this role the client seeks the following skills:
- Vehicle or related product electrical system design experience
- Proficient in use of electrical CAD system i.e. Vesys, Zuken, AutoCAD electrical etc.
- Knowledge of CAN-Bus
- Degree qualified in electrical or electronic engineering or ability to demonstrate this level of skill through HND/HND + experience
- 5 years + industry experience
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent19 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanent18 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Nottinghamshire Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. Circa £25,000 An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a Trainee / Grad...
Permanentabout 12 hours ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent11 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent18 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...