Job: Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Poole|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
As an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be encouraged to take on project management responsibilities as well as technical leadership roles, liaising directly with clients.
Interested? In return you will be working with a company who considers their staff to be their most important asset.
To fill this exciting role they require the following skills and experience:
- A 1st or Upper 2nd degree in Mechanical Engineering is essential, or an equivalent qualification.
- You should have a good, wide-ranging background covering a range of engineering disciplines including structures, mechanics, dynamics, fluids, dynamics, etc.
- Have experience in a product design environment and have played a key engineering role in the development team.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to assimilate new knowledge and information whilst learning and using new skills.
- You must be a good and confident communicator whilst being logical and well organised.
- You will be expected to deal with the financial and commercial aspects of projects as well as technical and creative issues.
- You must be able to shape, enthuse and lead a project team and work co-operatively with staff outside your immediate team.
- You should enjoy your work and be enthusiastic about the whole process of product creation and delivery.
To apply to this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent20 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanent1 day ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent1 day ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent13 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Contract1 day ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...