Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Are you creative research engineer? Are you looking for a change?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and innovations to help shape future solutions for the manufacturing industry.
Your role will include undertaking innovative research primarily focussed on three themes Net Shape, Additive Manufacturing and High Integrity Fabrication and Non- Conventional Machining to improve Manufacturing Capability. You will need to ensure that all research exceeds customers’ expectations and needs; this will include managing budgets and timescales. You will have an exciting chance to develop proposals for individual research projects and also lead a great team of multi-skilled engineers.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Excellent educational background: doctorate, masters or 1st class bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in Net Shape & Additive Manufacturing, High Integrity Fabrications and Non-Conventional Machining
- Technical leadership of research project
- Experience in an academic or industrial Research and Development Environment
- Experienced in producing technical reports on engineering topics
- Recent experience of managing complex projects
- Identify new opportunity for research
- Knowledge of high value manufacturing process
- Excellent Laboratory skills including the use of lab equipment and instrumentation
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.