Job: Technical Manager - Metrology
|Job Title:||Technical Manager - Metrology|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits plus relocation support available|
|REF:||KM - TMM|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Sound of interest but you’re wondering how?
Effective leadership of your department and development of your technology roadmap will ensure you are equipped to meet the current and future needs of clients and stakeholders. From there your focus will be on encouraging and supporting their take up of Metrology for advanced manufacturing processes, Selection and validation of metrology systems, Computer aided inspection and Inline measurement and automation of measurement.
A senior role you will have full ownership of people and equipment resource in your department as well as recruitment, quality assurance, development of your technology roadmap, business proposals, stakeholder collaboration and client relationships. Working to strategically develop the metrology function you will be responsible for delivering an order pipeline that grows the metrology portfolio.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- A strong educational background including Bachelors and/or Masters degree
- Substantial work experience in an academic OR industrial R&D environment in the area of metrology.
- Experienced working in a high quality R&D environment
- Excellent knowledge of metrology
- Proven ability to lead, coach, mentor and supervise people effectively
- Commercial skills and experience including experience of proposals, costing, pricing and winning R&D work
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Contract7 days ago
This new position for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist comes from a global leader in the development of medical devices. They are seeking an experienced regulatory professional with knowledge of medical device regulations to support current activit...