As Technical Sales Engineer for this global business you will be responsible for solution-based sales within your geographical region and work with companies cross a variety of industry sectors including but not limited to defence, oil & gas, industrial and automotive.
Your key responsibility will be to identify, pursue and convert profitable new business opportunities whilst maintaining and developing existing business to ensure a strong project pipeline within your target sectors. This will include managing customer relationships through the entire project life-cycle from opportunity identification and sale through to solution delivery and financial return.
In return, the business can offer you a home based role with 20% bonus opportunity available and company car. They are a global business able to offer existing career prospects internationally within the overall group as well as competitive benefits. Sound Interesting?
To fulfill these new positions they are seeking the following skills/experience:
- Experienced technical/engineering sales professional
- A good track record in solution-based sales, able to evidence experience winning new orders and closing leads
- Account management and relationship building skills
- Strong mechanical engineering background with natural problem-solving skills
- Degree educated in engineering or HNC/HND plus experience
- Good understanding of engineering applications - experience with sealing solutions i.e. seals, gaskets, valve or alternatively hydraulics or pneumatics is beneficial but not essential