Job: Test & Development Engineer
|Job Title:||Test & Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits + Relocation Support|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Having doubled their investment in NPD this year they have projects focused on everything from improved vehicle efficiency, performance, and safety to increase their vehicle range.
Joining as test engineer your responsibilities will include creating and performing both component and whole vehicle test plans. This will be to both support new product development and to help develop solutions to field issues for existing vehicles.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of design validation plans & providing technical advice on company projects
- Prepare, conduct and report testing of vehicles, bodies, and rigs to validate product design
- Plan and implement vehicle and component test programmes.
- Writing and issuing of test and development reports.
- Validation of test schedules
- Creation of DVPR documents to manage test schedules, test data analysis and reporting the results to senior management, internal personnel, and 3rd party external companies.
- Instrumentation and data acquisition on components and the whole vehicle
- Technical liaison with other departments and external suppliers or test agencies.
- Root cause analysis of performance issues and component failures.
- Acquisition and interpretation of test data/results.
To perform this role they are looking for an experienced test engineer with a background in whole vehicle system testing or similar machinery/yellow goods. If this role is of interest please submit your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent22 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading British manufacturer specialising in the design, development and delivery of aerospace equipment to the global market. A leading international supplier to the commercial and military aviation industries are...
Permanent10 days ago
Are you currently looking for a new role within Electronics? We are currently recruiting a skilled Sustaining / Component Engineer for our client based in Milton Keynes, who are a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced ele...