Job: Sustaining / Component Engineer - Electronics
|Job Title:||Sustaining / Component Engineer - Electronics|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Available|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
We are currently recruiting a skilled Sustaining / Component Engineer for our client based in Milton Keynes, who are a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced electronic materials and leading edge electronic components.
As the Ssustaining / Component Engineer your role will be to maintain the existing product portfolio by redesigning legacy products where necessary to ensure production continues smoothly as well as maintaining component database.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to the manufacturing facilities
- Redesign legacy products after a failure occurs in the customers application
- Redesign the product to reduce manufacturing and material costs while maintaining product quality
- Conduct detailed failure analysis
- Write detailed and accurate technical reports
Find Your Job
Permanent22 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading British manufacturer specialising in the design, development and delivery of aerospace equipment to the global market. A leading international supplier to the commercial and military aviation industries are...