Job: Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £39000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Test Engineer who has experience working with the manufacture of large electrical/electro-mechanical machinery to join a leading supplier of advanced technology. They are a multinational company who supply test machinery to the Automotive, Aerospace, space and consumer product sectors to name a few.
The role is suited to an experienced test engineer with specialist knowledge of printed circuit board assemblies. You will be working on exciting complex projects providing a methodical and diligent test resource to the R&D team and wider company. You will provide electronic/ electrical and software test solutions to the R&D team being very proactive when writing and executing test plans.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an electronic product test environment, testing electrical and electronic equipment
- Working on Electronic Circuit Board testing
- Experience with EMC testing
- Testing and development of prototype designs
- Competent working appreciation of regulatory compliance marking requirements
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 with experience of implementing/ following quality procedures
- Working independently and being proactive
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.