Joining in this senior role you will lead a multi-site test engineering team to successfully deliver a number of development programs and functional initiatives. This will include both leading your team and direct participation. In addition, you will work to develop and continuously improve the standards and procedures for your department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing test related activities on a daily basis throughout the entire product lifecycle to achieve business objectives for growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Meeting SQCD targets and managing activity in line with strategic flow down objectives and technology advancement of products/systems within the business
- Coordinate with other site managers to identify and improves process, tools and method standardisation across the sites, leveraging best practice and industry benchmarks to enhance performance.
- Work with product line experts to define R&T/Product Roadmaps
- Approve the technical output of the department ensuring it is technically sound and complies with all regulatory standards.
- Responsible for maintaining the resource plan within test engineering including hiring, onboarding and continuous team development.
- Managing the department budget and monitoring performance
To carry out this position they are looking for you’re to be a degree educated engineer with proven experience managing test facilities within the aerospace sector. You will need to be a proven line manager with good knowledge of Aerospace Testing requirements including standards such as RTCA/ Do-160. The ability to detail previous achievements such as process improvements that have delivered measurable results is also of significant advantage.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please submit your CV to Kirsty at Monarch Engineering Recruitment.