Job: Workshop Supervisor
|Job Title:||Workshop Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
They are looking for someone who has leadership experience to be able to supervise the workshop; you will be working closely with the Works Manager supporting all aspects of engineering. You must be able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications to work out the appropriate method to follow and which sequence of operations to use.
You should have a good level of understanding in turning 17/4ph and 15/5ph using the exotic materials such as Titanium, Copper, and Brass. The experience of working with both Fixed Head and Sliding Head CNC Machinery will be an advantage for this role.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Experience supervising a team of engineers
- Experience using Fixed head and Sliding Head CNC Machinery
- Self-inspect to customer required tolerances
- Writing programs using engineering drawings and instructions
- Operating automatic or manual controls to feed tools to workpiece
- Continuous improvement experience would be beneficial
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.